Good for You Menu
Focused on healthy lifestyles and making good food choices, young visitors can role play in the Farmers Market, 14 Carrot Café and Healthy Home, growing, cooking and serving colorful foods.
- Apple Entry
- Vintage Delivery Truck
- 14-Carrot Café with cooking activity
- Market Shopping Stalls
- Washington Apple Orchard
- East Bay Healthy Home with kitchen and dining areas
- Family Garden
- Promoting healthy lifestyles starting at a young age by educating families about healthy choices and emphasizing the importance of healthy eating and fitness.
- Art, Science and Engineering
- Simple Science
- Sustainability - Healthy Bodies
- Full Body, Gross Motor Engagement
- Imaginative Role Playing
- Dramatic Play
Learn more about farm to fork
Head out to our Children's Garden in the Outdoor Discovery Center to continue learning about where our food comes from and dig in our garden beds. Learn more here.